Re: [stella] submissions

Subject: Re: [stella] submissions
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 06:36:34 -0700
At 08:19 AM 7/30/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Okay, I'll try and make this my last round of questions:  How interesting
>is this CD going to be for Mac users?  I assume some of the multimedia
>will be good to go, but will Mac-dev tools (or any dev tools this
>go-round) and MacStella or perhaps just a link in a html readme to the
>Mactari pages (as good a place to go as any, I suppose ;^) be included?

I have directories on the CD for all platforms that have tools.  That means
PC, Mac, Amiga, and C64.  I've already put some of the stuff from the
mactari pages there under the assumtion that it would be okay with you.

I could use some linux stuff...

Unfortunately a lot of this is really just a compilation of stuff you can
get on the net.  But I have extra space left on the CD so that's why I'm
asking everyone whether I can slap this stuff in there.  I'd like to make
sure every byte is filled.