[stella] A couple of questions

Subject: [stella] A couple of questions
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be working on some more questions as soon as the weekend hits, so
get yer tinkin' cappers on.  In the meantime....

I will be acquiring an Atari 7800 and expect to be loving Food Fight.
But a question occurs to me.  Supposedly, Robot Tank, Decathalon, the
Supercharger, and a couple of other games for the 2600 won't run on the
7800.  Did anybody determine what it was in the program design that
made this happen?  Have any homebrew games run into this problem?

Also, the 7800 appears to use a two-button controller.  Can anyone tell
me if 2600 games can be made to utilize that extra button?  Is this
basically what the "Booster Grip" for Omega Race used?