[stella] Contest idea

Subject: [stella] Contest idea
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:55:24 -0800
Hello, all.

I recall something in the Stella archives which mentioned a contest for
those of us developing new games.  I think such a thing would be a good
idea at this time, with all of the new game prototypes being posted (which
is a very cool thing).  I know it would help to get me motivated to work on
an older project of mine.  Plus, I think it would generate more chatter on
this particular list.  I have no idea how the last contest was conducted,
but I believe there was a 3 or 6 month deadline, and a few donated prizes.
Anyone up for another one of these?

	-John K. Harvey