Re: [stella] Contest idea

Subject: Re: [stella] Contest idea
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:18:56 -0600
>>Glenn..are you listening? :)
>
>Yes.  I'd love to have a contest.  Unfortunately, I don't have something as
>unique as the autograph plaque to offer as a prize.  Would a trophy be
enough?

That'd be kind of cool.  I don't remember how the last contest was set up,
as I was not yet a member of the list.  Would it be best to vote on a
game's quality in a weighted-category fashion (ie gameplay, complexity,
graphics, sound, longevity, and overall) or should we use something less
broken up?  Also, who could vote?  Would everyone on the list have a vote,
or should there be a panel of judges?  Any ideas?  How was this done last
time?

	-John K. Harvey