RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?

Subject: RE: [stella] 7800 programs -- potential problems?
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:48:07 -0800 (PST)

--- John Saeger <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fortunately there are other possibilities.  The
> following games also have back doors:
> Food Fight
> Galaga
> Joust

If anyone is as cheap as I am--I have the three games
listed above on my ProSystem.  If anyone wants to
borrow them rather than buying from O'Shea and waiting
so long, I'll happily send them out Priority Mail for
study.  All I ask is you take care of them and send
them back Priority Mail (I'll pay postage to, you pay
postage from).

Happily offering to do his part to help,
Pete Holland Jr.

P.S. Keep in mind, from what I recall, Food Fight has
problems running on some ProSystems between the
infamous "first run" and the "Made In China" unit I
have.  The back door might have some problems with
those machines, so it might not be the best example to
draw out the code from.