[stella] Interest Query...

Subject: [stella] Interest Query...
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:13:20 -0600 (CST)
I've been debating making a 'second edition' supercharger.  By this I mean
a supercharger like device that would add substantial capabilities
allowing much more advanced games.  It would be able to run SC, all
bankswitched games, pitfall 2, and any future games that used it's
capabilities.  One would download a game to it via a connection to a
computer(probably serial to allow Mac compatability) instead of the audio
interface.  The intent is for game playing, but it could clearly be used
for development.

Here's my question:

Would you/anyone buy it for $70 if it included an advanced game?

Would you program games for it(using advanced features) ?

The reason I ask is to determine what I end up making.  If noone is
interested in it's advanced features, then there isn't really much point
in adding the advances.

If anyone is interested I could discuss more details.  In anycase, I'm
more than happy to accept suggestions!!

Mark