Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?

Subject: Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?
From: John Vivian Matthews <jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:22:20 -0400
On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:59:07AM -0700, ResQsoft /|" wrote:
> Which is too bad, becuase the game concept seems original and uses the
> driving controllers. I would like to see someone make a game like this. Any
> takers...

Not necessarily a game like The Core, but how hard to you reckon it'd be
to make Gyruss work with the driving controllers?  Damn, that'd be sweet...
esp. if you could make one version that would work with either controller
(like Tempest 2k on the Jag).

*argh*  Now I want to play Gyruss again and they closed the arcade across
the street that had a beautiful stand-up version in it.

Regards,
matt

  jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx |  Mathematician   | http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe
     jvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Writer/Reviewer  | http://www.linuxgames.com