[stella] Cyberpunks Entertainment now accepts credit cards

Subject: [stella] Cyberpunks Entertainment now accepts credit cards
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 19:40:45 -0700

Since CGExpo '99, several people have been requesting that we accept credit card orders. Merchant accounts and the ancillary fees associated with credit card processing are a little too pricey for our sort of business. Cyberpunks Entertainment looked into the many many possible solutions out there and we've finally found a good one, Amazon.com zShops!

I've heard some negative things about zShops. You can set up a shop without any sort of escrow service, so it's very much based on trust. However, Cyberpunks have been selling mail order and at conventions for years, so we're hoping that people will order with confidence.

So if you've thought about placing an order, but wanted to put it on your credit card instead of sending a check or M/O, now is your chance.

Links:

Stella at 20 volume 2 Documentary Video
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y0429029Y5795943/

Stella Gets a New Brain version 2 CD-ROM
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y6964556Y5251733/

Currently no international orders accepted due to the simplified shipping methods employed at zShops.

We still over special discounts on those who order both the CD and the video, but these are currently only available through our regular mail-order since zShops has no convenient way to provide this. We may offer a 3rd listing of a "Stella CD and video bundle" if there is interest. Otherwise, please find out more information on our specials and our products in general at the Cyberpunks Entertainment homepage:

http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

Thanks!

--Glenn Saunders

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc -- "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/