Re: [stella] Stella Programmer's Guide Overhaul Project

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella Programmer's Guide Overhaul Project
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
I gotta admit...those programmers are very clever.

Just one other question, then.  I remember some posts
here saying that the extra players in Super Challenge
Football from M Network were drawn with missile
graphics.  I thought the missile was static, fixed
length.  Did I read the posts wrong and they used a
trick like cloning sprites, or did they really use
missile graphics, and, in any case, how did they do
it?

By the way, I think I'm going to save up some cash and
get Glenn's video.