[stella] Classic Gaming Expo

Subject: [stella] Classic Gaming Expo
From: Kirk and Spaz <kirk_and_spaz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy Stella folks.  I've been watching for a while,
and I am just now posting for a couple of reasons.

I just wanted to take an informal poll to see if any
of you folks were going to be attending the Classic
Gaming Expo in Las Vegas next week.

If anyone was attending, I would like to get together
to learn about and discuss the finer points of 2600
programming.  I have many questions that I have come
up with in working on my 2600 game, which I am
tentatively calling Gridlock.  Randy Crihfield of
Hozer Video was generous enough to make a cartridge of
the current work in progress that I will be bringing
with me, and I would like to show it to as many people
as possible.  It's no Oystron or Thrust, but hopefully
I will get some good ideas to add to the game.

Thanks for your attention.

Brian Prescott