RE: [stella] Classic Gaming Expo

Subject: RE: [stella] Classic Gaming Expo
From: "Keita Iida" <keita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:50:05 -0700
I won't be there this year, and I'll definitely
miss mingling with the likes of Glenn Saunders,
Chris Cavanaugh and many of the attendees/exhibitors
who graciously supported the show from its humble
World of Atari origins.  On a different note, the
videographer who was present the past two years
(who produced the official videos) won't be at CGE2K
as well.  So make sure you guys take a LOT of pictures
so there will be some archiving of the show going on!

- Keita Iida
Atari Gaming Headquarters
http://www.atarihq.com