Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:30:54 +0200
cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> As it's programmed it's way too big, but if the extra data is used not for
> any one kernel (i.e. not a lot of bank branching for the mainline code) but
> for storing the various waves, then it could be reprogrammed as a
> multiloader game.
I not owning a supercharger and i don't want to spend much time in
changing everything to make it a multiload game.  I like it the way it
is now.
There isn't any bank branching in the kernel, but i had to do a new
load for every new planet which would slow down the game progress a
lot.
When i find a supercharger and make another game, i might...

tjentzsch at web dot de |
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de