RE: [stella] Machine Language Books (was Thrust 1.0)

Subject: RE: [stella] Machine Language Books (was Thrust 1.0)
From: "Gene Johannsen" <gjohannsen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:23:52 -0700
Hey:

I have, and I have a copy of it.  It isn't really a tutorial book.  What it does
is describe and give the source code for a symbolic assembler (in 6502 assembly,
of course).  It is good to learn from by seeing an actual medium size assembly
program, but I never read it cover to cover since it never lent itself to that.
In terms of learning how to program in assembly the first book is the way to go.

gene