Re: [stella] FW: Machine Language for Beginners -- Where is it now?

Subject: Re: [stella] FW: Machine Language for Beginners -- Where is it now?
From: craig@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Ruffin Bailey wrote:

> I replied to the below reply and asked if I could stick an OCR'd version
> up under GPL or the like.

Might want to try the license that the Linux Documentation Project is
under (i.e. You can freely distribute it, but cannot make changes to the
original docs without the author's permission). He might get better warm
fuzzies off of that.

Or beter yet... see if he'll allow a PDF file to be made off of it, and
distribute it under a "personal use = free, commercial = pay" license.

Just some food for thought. GPL really doesn't make much sense here for
this document.

Craig (who happily has is copy of this book. :) )

Craig Maloney  (craig@xxxxxx)    http://ic.net/~craig
In an orderly world, there's always a place for the disorderly.