[stella] FW: Machine Language for Beginners -- Where is it now?

Subject: [stella] FW: Machine Language for Beginners -- Where is it now?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 21:45:18 -0400
Hey hey hey!  Things are looking up!  I replied to the below reply and asked
if I could stick an OCR'd version up under GPL or the like.  Haven't heard
back yet, so I might bug his agent after a few days.  At worst, I might
start a very small, very exclusive (har!), freeware printing press (that I
imagine will operate at a bit of a loss).  I suppose if you can't find this
book and need a copy, I've already got the rights to make you a quick Xerox
of it!

Certainly seems like a nice guy any way you cut it.

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin Bailey            |  rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
IMG Staff Writer         |  Program 4 the Atari 2600 on your Mac!