[stella] Indenture and Win2k

Subject: [stella] Indenture and Win2k
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:32:32 -0400
Okay okay, I know it's of very little interest to ya, but I didn't know
where else to turn to get the elation off of my chest.

Installed Windows 2000 on my PC a while back, and it didn't recognize my ISA
SB16 (though Win98 did).  Just for the heck of it, I decided to install
Indenture today to hear that internal speaker put to good use while the
sound card served as, well, a paperweight trapped within a PC tower.  And
whaddya know, Indenture works like a charm on my Win2k box!  Anyhow, it's
neat to have that classic on my "bleeding edge" (har) computer.

Ah, it's the little things...

Ruffin Bailey