Re: [stella] I can't find it

Subject: Re: [stella] I can't find it
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:33:10 -0700
At 08:17 AM 9/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:
Isn't that essentially what they did?  Only they did it all on site
with their own Jaguars...

They did it all on site with their own Jaguars. I don't know enough about how these schemes work to know whether you need to have the original hardware to see if the key was broken or not. It could be the case.

However, we do know that the 7800 Monitor cart approach of slipping through the back-door does work, so anyone who really does want to write a 7800 game can just use that, and the similar technique that Carl Forhan uses on the Jag.