Re: [stella] interesting MOV

Subject: Re: [stella] interesting MOV
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:59:04 -0700
At 06:24 PM 9/18/2000 +1000, you wrote:
http://arcadeathome.efront.com/misc/Vcsclip.mov

That is awesome. I wish it had come out earlier, as I would have loved to throw it into Stella at 20.

I was experimenting with sampling 2600 sounds in order to create music sorta like this but I just didn't have the time to pursue that and had to focus on the editing. I also did some initial renderings of a pseudo 3D Adventure setup. So I enjoyed seeing some of these same concepts get developed.

There is one shot in here that will have you rolling on the floor laughing. Nobody give it away, but you all need to watch this!