Re: [stella]P2plus and Hacked ROMS

Subject: Re: [stella]P2plus and Hacked ROMS
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:24:13 -0400
At 01:02 PM 9/30/00 +0200, Piero Cavina wrote:
>It's time for a "SI hacks construction kit" cart? :-)

I'd never thought of trying to do it as a cart (somehow hack it to be 8K
maybe?), but I did start -- and never finished -- writing a Visual Basic
app to let the user alter the graphics, colors and sound as I did for my
hack.

This grew out of an easy patcher that I also never finished (from when
Windows people were complaining that they didn't want to have to download
perl to apply my patches.)  Maybe one of these days I'll pick it up again ;)

Speaking of hacks, does anyone besides me think it would neat if when you
powered up Berzerk, it said "intruder alert" ala Quadrun? ;)  (It'd be
about as useful as the speech in Quadrun...)

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob