Re: [stella] [Stella] I'm new here and have some question.

Subject: Re: [stella] [Stella] I'm new here and have some question.
From: "Ruffin Bailey" <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:20:26 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: dumpstertom <dumpstertom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 6:34 AM

: Thanks Chris, Mark, and Rob for the helpful info. I think I'll start on
the
: C64 and then move on to the 2600. I wish I could find a good copy of
: "Machine Language For Beginners" by Richard Mansfield. I'm going to try
some
: used book stores and flea markets maybe I'll get lucky.

I contacted Richard Mansfield (nice guy, fwiw) a few months ago, and he gave
me permission to run off Xerox copies of MLfB "for friends" but not to
publish a scanned copy of the book online.  If you get stuck, maybe I can
take my book off of its spiral and take it down to OfficeMax if you could
reimburse me for the paper & postage.

Let me know if you don't have any luck chasing one down.

Ruffin Bailey