Re: [stella] Telepahy

Subject: Re: [stella] Telepahy
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:53:57 +0100
At 09.33 27/12/00 -0800, Glenn Saunders wrote:

Previously, the kinds of games the Mindlink was to use were simple breakout style games, but this one is rather complex. I suspect it probably uses the joystick in addition to the mindlink, since the Mindlink boils down to an eye-brow controlled paddle, I think.

I hope that the Mindlink, or some kind of analog controller, adds some interest to Telepaty.. because as is, the game sucks! :)

BTW, wasn't just too silly for Atari to call <<Mind>>link an eyebrow-based analog controller, and advertise it with words like "..you <<think>> the movement of objects.."..?

Ciao, P.

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/