[stella] Keeping my promise...

Subject: [stella] Keeping my promise...
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:46:05 +0100
Hi there!

In my first mail to you I announced, that I was working on a holiday
surprise.

Voila, there you are!

Instructions:

- Start it in Z26 (I didn't test it on other targets)

- When you are finished with laughing, press SELECT

- Carefully press SELECT more often

- Try utilizing a Joystick from time to time

- Now check the size of the binary again

- Rub your eyes

- Try to catch your breath

- Happy Holidays

Notes: I'd like to thank Thomas for giving me the clue for optimising my
switching method. And of course I like to thank all original authors.

Greetings,
	Manuel

P.S.: I claim no audio/visiual/conceptual whatever copyrights and want
to point out that I rewrote large parts from scratch and altered all
others more or less, in order to optimize their size.

P.P.S.: I'll post (& if asked for: explain the secrets of) the source
next year. So for now you can try puzzling & figuring out how on earth I
did that (in 2K!) during your holidays :-)