Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:52:26 +1100
> OK, I was seeing $50 in my head.  I think $25 is really quite reasonable
> for that sort of thing, since Randy gets about that for those 8K games
> whose authors want a cut.

...the scumbags!!  As a potential author myself, it has to be at least a
little bit financially attractive to go to all the trouble to make a
cartridge/game.  Yeah, there's the fame, women, etc., but a bit of $$$ would
be nice too.  I'm leaning towards releasing 100 cartridges (numbered,signed)
at $26 each.  Get it... 26 * 100 =  ...

Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v