Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: MickeyKnox667@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:59:36 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2001 1:16:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > you can make Mario do like the backflip...these all set it apart. However,
>  if
>  > you wanna see a Jumpman ripoff, the "minigames" in Back to the Future 2/3
>  for
>  > the NES are about as close as you get. :)
>
>  ... both written by my best mate, David Pentecost

Really! :) that's awesome....I did eventually take the time to play through
that game, with the help of a game genie and some partial maps I found on
gamefaqs....the kind of maps I'd been trying to make for some time....but
anyway, those minigames rocked...they woulda stood up pretty well on their
own as a NES game....granted, I played back to the future 2/3 long before I'd
ever heard of Jumpman....well...I'm young, so sue me ;)

-