Re: [stella] Jammed v0.2

Subject: Re: [stella] Jammed v0.2
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:45:48 +1100
Re: the stop symbol...
Instead of 7-wide, make the cursor 9 wide.
Use the missile to give you the extra pixel you need. (8 player + 1 missile)
Then it is a simple-matter to use an 8-wide ball to provide the white area
you need.
Hope this helps
Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v