Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs

Subject: Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:28:14 +1100
> If you want an authentic screenshot I'll grab one from a real 2600
> composite output to my Video Toaster.

Thanks Manuel and Glenn - I've managed to solve my need for now.  It appears
that Z26 only does good grabs in linear video modes.  Run your game and hit
Alt-0 or (or, 1,2,3) and then the capture works correctly.  Thanks to
Eckhard for pointing this out!
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-