[stella] [Poll] Gunfight 2600 Flicker acceptance

Subject: [stella] [Poll] Gunfight 2600 Flicker acceptance
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:42:54 +0100
Hi there!

I Just made a new binary with 9 bullets at once. Now, to plan my further
progress in this project, I'd like to do a little poll. Can everybody
interested in that project please answer my little question and send it
directly to me ( cybergoth@xxxxxxxx ),there's no need to SPAM the list
with that :-)
Ok, the obious question is:

How much flicker is the acceptable maximum for YOU:

On the emulator:
[ ] 12 Bullets
[ ] 09 Bullets
[ ] 06 Bullets

On the real thing:
[ ] 12 Bullets
[ ] 09 Bullets
[ ] 06 Bullets

I will definitely accept the results of this poll and plan further steps
accordingly. So please give me response NOW (that is - within the next
~24 hours), as I will/can not change that anymore in future versions.

Greetings,
	Manuel