[stella] Qb: Testbed 2.03

Subject: [stella] Qb: Testbed 2.03
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:10:40 +1100
This is not a release candidate.  It is a test binary to check out the
timing with the new organisation.
This version is set to the maximum (6) cubes on each level, so that the
timing can be tested.  Would somebody (Chris?) be so kind as to test this on
an actual machine and see if the timing glitches are still there.  This
version, by the way, is without the title (RIP) and is also
supercharger-compatible.
I've put back in the heart, points... and fixed up a few things I didn't
have space for.  Things were just TOO squashed, and I've decided that, alas,
I can't afford a title.
Anyway, please give the attached a whizz (no stella version, as I'm looking
for ACTUAL hardware feedback).  If this works, that'll mean I can finish in
a few days.  If not, then I might have some extensive rewriting to do.
Fingers crossed...
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v