Re: [stella] Qb: FINAL (?)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: FINAL (?)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:38:07 +1100
> Well, I'm playing it on Z26 and I noticed that both level selection and
> game start (or restart) via reset button are missing. Is this a "feature",
> or am I missing something?

I am not aware of the 'standards' for 2600 games, as far as usage of console
switches go.  I have one switch which will restart the game when you're
dead, or start when its in demo mode.  This seemed all that was necessary,
to me.

If you'd like to make some suggestions as to what it should do, I will see
what I can do.

Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-