[stella] Qb reset (first mail bounced)

Subject: [stella] Qb reset (first mail bounced)
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:00:38 -0500
In message <21b901c0abb2$1567dab0$6ebe8ec6@screamer>, "Andrew Davie" writes:
>I am not aware of the 'standards' for 2600 games, as far as usage of console
>switches go.  I have one switch which will restart the game when you're
>dead, or start when its in demo mode.  This seemed all that was necessary,
>to me.
>
>If you'd like to make some suggestions as to what it should do, I will see
>what I can do.

I haven't managed to get back to it like I had planned, but this is something
I noticed on the last Qb cart I burned.  IIRC, I had to wait for all my men
to die, or I had to power cycle.  I found this pretty frustrating...it would
be very nice to be able to restart at will using the reset switch.

-Chris

-