Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Final Kernel part 2

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The Final Kernel part 2
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:46:35 +0200
Hi Joe!

> 2) Re-load is really neat

I think I'm going to still improve that. You'll see...

> 3) I love the score/mode display

Thanks. It isn't even the hardcore 6-digit routine. Since I'm not doing
close spacings, all the reads/writes just come in time with a way
simpler routine I wrote/timed from scratch. I'm even cheating a little
bit, but I'm sure nobody'll ever find where, since it's me who draws the
icons :-)

The color shades of the display are more or less *accidental*
What I can do are exactly _these_ colors. I'm just a lucky bastard, that
the VCS color schemes are starting with the B/W shades, which fit in
very nicely to my other colors...

> It's definetely coming along! :)

Thanks. I hope to have it reday for the X-Mas sales :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-