Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Paddles

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Paddles
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:11:09 +1000
IMHO, the only way to reasonably do an Atari 2600 port ot the GBA is to
employ bilinear filtering to merge scanlines.  As to if this is practical
given the GBA processing power, that is another question.   I do not feel
that dropping every nth line, or having a scrollable view is terribly
practical.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v