Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled

Subject: Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:14:01 +0200
Hi Thomas!

> during the last days, I've nearly completely
> disassembled, analyzed and commented one of my favorite
> 2600 games: Starmaster

Cool!

You know that I toyed around with that source quite some time too, but I
was far from completition. And then it was the first thing I did when
starting on the VCS.
But since my attempt was to explain every single line in the source, my
efforts might be a nice additional lecture for some, so I'll just
thought to post  my stuff here in this context.

Beware: As I said, it was the first thing I ever touched on the VCS, so
my coments might be misleading and/or false. In any case of doubt just
rely on what Thomas says :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel