Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled

Subject: Re: [stella] Starmaster disassembled
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:59:22 +0200
Manuel wrote:
> You know that I toyed around with that source quite some time too, but I
> was far from completition.

How could I forget that? I'm getting old... :(

> And then it was the first thing I did when starting on the VCS.
> But since my attempt was to explain every single line in the source, my
> efforts might be a nice additional lecture for some, so I'll just
> thought to post  my stuff here in this context.

I like your comments, there are very detailed. We should compare and combine our stuff.

> Beware: As I said, it was the first thing I ever touched on the VCS, so
> my coments might be misleading and/or false. In any case of doubt just
> rely on what Thomas says :-)

Hey, I'm NOT god (or the pope :-). I make mistakes too (look at my in english :-).
I already found a wrong possible optimization in my posted code (and two correct ones :-).

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Jetzt und nur hier Ihr original PREMIERE WORLD SportPaket
plus 100 Euro ExtraPrämie: http://premiere.web.de

-