Re: [stella] [Another Poll] Favorite 2600 Game?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Another Poll] Favorite 2600 Game?
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:39:48 -0500
Joe Grand wrote:
At 10:36 PM 7/31/2001 -0400, Dain wrote:

Greetings,

I'm relatively new to this list, and I've read in pure amazement over the
last several weeks at the knowledge level here. I'm curious to know what
Atari 2600 game is your favorite (or favorites)? My personal favorite was
Kaboom!, likely because I kicked anyone's butt in it (rather, every person I
knew at age 7 ;-)

Kaboom! is definetely my favorite, as well.

I'm a big fan of Yars' Revenge. I prefer it over Star Castle, in fact.-- http://www.classic-games.com/ http://www.indie-games.com/ To a Republican, waste is money you didn't have to spend, but did. To a Democrat, waste is money you could have spent, but didn't.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/