Re: [stella] Teleterm 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Teleterm 2600
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:56:23 -0400
Very cool!

This reminds me of a project I remember proposing to the list back in 1995/1996 about doing a terminal program and modem module built in to a cartridge.. I was thinking about this more recently after checking out the Dark Mage source and seeing how Greg wrote all the long text strings to the screen, but it looks like you've already done that part..

I like it a lot! I'm starting to reconsider the terminal program idea.. The circuitry would be a piece of cake using some of the pre-packaged modem modules (Cermetek, etc.) You could easily use a serial keyboard (like they have for the Palm devices) to interface with your code... Hmm.. Ideas, ideas, ideas...

Joe