Re: [stella] 7800 development

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 development
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:51:55 -0400
Chad-

I wouldn't mind taking a look at the source listing.. I've had (way too) much experience with 68k, mostly the DragonBall MC68328 (used in the Palm devices).. This might be something fun to do on the airplane on the way to CGE.. :)

I couldn't image the algorithm would be too hard to convert to a higher level language, but that all matters on size..

Joe