Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:00:31 -0400
At 11:37 PM 8/17/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> And, I may be able to scan in the drawings as well, but they are going to
> be HUGE, no doubt about it. They are on 5 D sized (24*64 inches,
> 70*162.5cm) sheets. There is the chance that it would be too much work, or
> it may take a long time before anything's done with them.

I can make copies this size if you are unable.  I'll check it's possible I
can scan the entire sheet as the copy system i use really just scans the
sheet and sends it over the network to the printer.

I was about to mention this. I'd LOVE to get copies.. I used to work at a mechanical engineering/industrial design firm that has huge D-size plotter copiers that I'm sure they'd still let me use..

On a side note, I remember Joe Decuir mentioning that the current TIA plots available are buggy in some way. He has a set that apparently is bug-free, so just be aware of that..

Joe

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/