FW: [stella] Linux makewav 4.1 src

Subject: FW: [stella] Linux makewav 4.1 src
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:21:08 -0500
This didn't seem to go the first time...

O.K. thanks to Rob for getting the Linux thing going!  My failure at getting
makewav to compile on Linux had to do with my make file.  I've modified v4.1
to compile on DOS/WIN32/LINUX and here is the archive.  And GLOBBING WORKS!
Stupid me, I forgot that Linux globs for you...  which means that when you
use a wildcard, it gets expanded by the OS on the command line.  To build
this on Linux, decompress the tar.gz archive and "make" it.

		Bob