Re: [stella] New Guy

Subject: Re: [stella] New Guy
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:11:38 -0400
> Hey guys.  I'm Paul, and I just joined the list.  Right now I'm working on
> a new 2600 tester cart.  I thought the original diagnostics was just about

Welcome, I'd have said so sooner but I am just catching up on emails.

> I've also recently built a 100 game multicart with an onscreen menu system

Shawn Kelly sells an Atari 2600 multicart with 256 different games, an Atari
5200 multicart with every game and prototype except for one game (Bounty Bob
Strikes Back -- because this is the only game over 32K), and he also sells a
Vectrex multicart with every game, demo, prototype, etc minus one game.. he
also has a lot of recently made games too.. and the Vectrex cartdridge is
fully upgradeable, so when he does an update you can just send it to him and
he'll update it.

-