Re: [stella] Brazil

Subject: Re: [stella] Brazil
From: Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti <malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:38:11 -0300 (ART)
Hi Glenn,

> Also, do you know if there is any remaining market for new 2600 games down
> there?

Well, I think there is a little market here, but almost the same as there is on
the USA: some collectors, retro-gaming fans, that kind of thing. I think that
even here it would be difficult to target the final customers.

Anyway, I am part of a collector's club, and one of our discussions lately is
if it would be viable to start some kind of commerce... maybe a Hozer video
games local distribution channel... or even the Cyberpunks Stella CD
distribution, who knows? ;-)

> And have you come across any Canal-3 Comp-K7s?

Man, this is very difficult to find even here. Its easier to find the
Supercharger ones than the Canal3... you see, our club consist of about 100
very active classic collectors, and NO ONE has ever seen it. The funny thing is
that we have circa 1984 ads about the Canal3 K7s scanned, but we dont have the
real thing. I personally remember that they were sold here.

This is a scanned Canal3 SC ad, its on one of my friend's personal page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/4081/scharger.html

Oh, and thats a coincidence: our club name is Canal3... ;-)

=====
Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti

|  mauricio@xxxxxxxxxxxx    |  malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|     www.atari.com.br      |    pagina.de/alegretti    |

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/

-