[stella] Hi !!!

Subject: [stella] Hi !!!
From: Eduardo Luccas <elucas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:47:07 -0300
Hi people !

I'm a new subscriber. My name is Eduardo Luccas, I'm a brazilian Atari 2600 enthusiast, and collector. I signed this list by indication from my friend Mauricio Alegretti.

I'm one of moderators of Canal 3, the brazilian group of classic videogames and microcomputers collectors/enthusiasts.

I love the Atari 2600 and all related with this fantastic videogame. I'm a electronic tech. and, at the moment, I'm working in some 2600 hardware projects and implementations.

I hope I can help, but I'm sure that I will learn very much here.

Oh, please, be patience, my english is not good, I'm learning.

 []'s
 Eduardo Luccas
  elucas@xxxxxxxxxx  -  eduardo@xxxxxxxxx
      * * *
      * * *             Videogames e Micros Clássicos
      * * *
      * * *                  Atari 2600 - Odyssey
     ** * **             Intellivision - Colecovision
    **  *  **
   **   *   **         Apple II - TK/ZX Spectrum - MSX
           Evite as drogas - use sempre um Macintosh

-