Re: [stella] Cartridge Box

Subject: Re: [stella] Cartridge Box
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:00:27 +0000
Hey all,

In regards to this...

> Their price list is as follow:
>
> more than 100 units: R$ 1.20
> more than 1000 units: R$ 1.15
>
> considering that R$1 = US$ 2.523 (as of today, but it changes almost every
> day):
>
> > 100 = U$0.47
> > 1000 = U$0.45

If R$1 = US$ 2.523, then it would be more like:

100 = US$ 3.03
1000 = US$ 2.91

Fortunately it is really R$ 2.523 = US$1 :-)

Therefore, I would be interested in 100 of them...

...don't go rushing out to buy them up yet. If things go as planned I am going to take one of my copies of Combat (when it arrives here in Taiwan) to the plant that manufactures the plastic huosings for Intel's processors and get them made way cheap and in huge quantities. A friend of mine used to work there and is good friends with all the head guys at the plant. He is confident that if I am willing to make them in large enough quantities he can have these guys make them up for less than half a US dollar each. We shall see. If anyone is interested e-mail me and maybe I can get an idea of how many I might be able to immediately unload into the community before going to the factory to talk to these guys. This is looking to be a mid-September thing. Later.

Christopher Rydberg solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx afterlife.100megsfree4.com