Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Maze Craze and 650x

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Maze Craze and 650x
From: dnsdebro@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:18:52 -0400
Andrew don't think your PUSH demo has been forgotten or that it was done in vein. I had been looking at your demo off and on (more off than on of course :) for sometime. I have been looking at it trying to see how a playfield would look with PF2 using 3 colors. Of course there is no code now but mayde soon there will be. I really need to focus on one project/hobby :)

BTW I remember you stating that you were limited in colors doing this demo. Why was that?