[stella] Stella at 20

Subject: [stella] Stella at 20
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 13:07:53 -0700
At 09:34 PM 9/3/2001 +0200, you wrote:
A video-CD would be an interesting option for us without a NTSC VCR. Is there any hope?

With the dawn of affordable DVD mastering (the new DVD+RWs look awesome) I am evaluating the feasibility of making a small run of DVDs, preferably with interactive DVD-ROM components. DVD mastering services are probably cheaper now too. Maybe for the 5th anniversary of the shoot coming up next summer. I think homebrew DVDs are free of region encoding.

I hate VHS as much as anyone else and would like a better format for this thing.

Highlights may also show up licensed in another format ;) For those who read the message board on Atari Age probably know what I'm talking about.

-