Aw: Re: [stella] SONIC (R)EVOLUTION!

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] SONIC (R)EVOLUTION!
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:29:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Glenn, Brian!

Von: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> At 11:35 PM 9/4/2001 -0400, Brian wrote:
> >Might I also congratulate you on choosing the perfect gunfighting music?
> :)

Thanks :-)

> I still want to hear "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly".
> Maybe every time you start the game or when someone dies it could play that
> theme...

We'll see... *noted* :-)

As for the sound driver, here's the specs:

It selects a new distortion _every note_ & it plays 16 * 16/16 notes.
This'd normally need 4 tables a 256 bytes... :-)

I'll post the routine tonight.
(Hopefully I get the kernel comments done until then too)

Greetings,
     Manuel

Knaller, Schnäppchen & Specials finden Sie beim Nexgo-Shopping!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shop1

-