Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Stella Photoshop color palette and question

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Stella Photoshop color palette and question
From: Jake Patterson <jpatters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 05:27:45 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 cybergoth@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> - on top C4
> - on the left side 8 values C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, ...
> - on the right side 16 values 04, 14, 24, 34, 44, ...
>
> Maybe Jake just mixed up the sides or their meanings?

On the Mac version of Stella, there are sixteen shades on the left side.
Well, fifteen anyway, since nE and nF are the same for all n.  I guess I
really need to find my $*@# Supercharger, so I can start testing things on
the actual hardware.

Am I correct in assuming, at this point, that the odd colors are not
distinguished from the even ones on the actual hardware?  Does Stella get
any of the colors anywhere close to the actual correct ones?  Of course,
NTSC is "Never Twice the Same Color" so it is probably a losing battle
anyway...

--
       |@ ]@[ @|

-