Fw: [stella] How about 6800?

Subject: Fw: [stella] How about 6800?
From: GONZALO RAFAEL FERNANDEZ <horcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:33:36 -0300 (ART)
> copying a book on the 6800 if it's the 6502 you're interested in.  Read
the
> book in the library to get a general drift of how .asm works, but study
the
> opcodes, register layouts, and code posted here to get a feel for the
6502.

Thank you all for the info.
Yes, i'm reading the book in the library (I think it has like 10 years and
i'm the first reader.. it isn't in the data base, that's why I can't get it
to my home :)
I finally understood how ror and rol works. I didn't knew that the carry
acts like a 9th bit (is this right?). I went for this info because I've been
tried to program a random bit generator because I need a lot of practice,
there are so many things I don't understand.

> Especially the indexing modes, which are *nothing* like the 6800.

Oh, that's a good point.

Gonzalo.

-