Re: [stella] TIA colorchart

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA colorchart
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:43:24 +0200
Glenn wrote,
> Here is a TIA colorchart as static HTML generated by Cold Fusion from an SQL
> table.  The data came from Z26 screenshots in NTSC and PAL, and from the URL
> recently posted with the more accurate SECAM RGB values.

I like it, but I would prefer to turn the color display by 90 degrees and write the color-names from the stella-manual at the front or end of the rows.

> This is probably the best approximation, barring transcription errors.  The
> actual values are tooltip rollovers.  I think that only happens in IE, maybe
> NS6/Mozilla.  Don't know.

The tooltip values are also displayed (at the status bar) in favorite browser Opera. :)

> If my interpretation of the TIA color register bit-usage is off or there are
> any other errors, please let me know.

There is a very minor difference in the SECAM magenta value between your table (#FF50FF) and z26 v1.48 (#FF3CFF).

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Flug.de - 570.000 Nutzer, ein Ziel: der optimale Flug
http://flug.de/sb/?PP=0-5-100-105-12

-