Re: [stella] DD_0003

Subject: Re: [stella] DD_0003
From: braves4515@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:45:44 EDT
I just figured out how to run The PLAYFIELD program where it says HELLO  HELLO . ( i find my self proud of this ) . but ok  i dont know where hes getting the words HELLO to show up on the screen also i dont see how the colors are done. like the series of colors able to be used . i know the PC has 256  how many does the 2600 have 8 ,16??? also do you know how the color is done? these are minor questions i still have also the major ones is wondering how to create walls within the field itself ( lets say i wanted a box within the boarders of the game COMBAT for instance. ) how would one go about programming it? ok please help thanks

-